Winter Well-being

Hello everyone!
I've wanted to write about something recently that's really relevant to me and I think it's relevant now since it's winter. So today I have chosen my favourite and most used products that I can't wait to or am glad to be able to use this Winter on my hair, my skin and myself.

My first "Winter Well-being" product is Aussie's Winter Miracle shampoo and
conditioner. It smells so good and warm and helps to protect weather beaten hair in winter. It's the same formula as Miracle shine and I used it all the time. I know it's not a main selling feature for this shampoo/conditioner but I love its smell so much! If You're someone that buys shampoos because they smell nice (Me!) then you'd love these shampoos. The winter miracle branding is limited edition and I love Aussie's festive touches. It gets me in a really Christmas-y mood in November and this has become my favourite shampoo/conditioner pair this winter! It contains Australian Ginseng extract and Pearl Powder that helps make your hair look shiny and healthy. I love this festive and helpful duo of hair products that help keep my hair great looking and shiny during the winter especially since my area is so cold! I'll be using it late into January or even February if I have enough left! Buy it at http://aussiehair.com/en-gb/
The next winter well-being product is Epaderm ointment and cream. This is definitely the most used product on this list because I try to use it every day. It may not be festive, or smell nice, but this product really works. It has two consistences, as a cream or as an ointment and I have included a picture of them both below and to the left.
It can be used for eczema, psoriasis or other dry skin conditions like angular cheilitis (cuts/cracks at the side of your lips) that are very common at winter. I used it for this and as a lip balm as well. It is so good and works really well. If I needed to use it it took me a minimum of just a week to fully or almost fully cure my skin problems. They're not greasy and I prefer the ointment to the cream. It's easier to apply and doesn't need time to dry in as much as the ointment, which I just leave on my skin overnight and in the morning. It can be used with almost all skin conditions and is for all ages. Epaderm has no colours or fragrances which is better for sensitive or delicate skin.
Treating your skin well is so important. We should be comfortable with our skin and if it feels and looks good it helps us feel good about it. It's important to take care of your skin if it isn't in good condition because skin problems can easily flare up and become bigger problems.
I always have to remind myself to put this cream on and I do admit I'm not the best at remembering to put it on. If it's able to cure my skin problems should be able to cure the majority of other people's too.

A quick tip is that if you are using Epaderm for angular chelitis try not use a lip balm that you used while you had angular chelitis previously. I use an Eos lip balm as an alternative to this but I had to stop using it as it made my cuts and cracks get bigger and sorer. Here's a link to Epaderm's website http://www.epaderm.com/
The last product on my list is Zoella's Fizz Bar triple pack. As you can see by my pictures I only have 2 and a half left because I already used this! These are not Zoe's latest fizz bars which are even nicer and are in gingerbread man shapes! I used this before and I love them. I can't wait to use them again because they smell so nice. I usually have a shower as supposed to bath but when I do these bars help me relax and enjoy it to the max. Even before I get in the bath I love watching the Fizz Bar dissolve and fizz in the
water.
My bars are from last year's Christmas collection and smell like, in my opinion, roses. As cheesy as it sounds, that's what my white/cream packaged fizz bar smells like. It's my favourite of these bars and I'll be using it soon although I actually don't believe you can get these exact range of these Fizz Bars anymore but this Christmas's ones look even nicer and they'll most likely be going on my Christmas Wish List. This
year's Fizz Bars smell like gingerbread and 
vanilla and I really can't wait to get them as well
as getting the gingerbread handcream to get me into the festive mood even more then I already am!
Buy the Zoella gingerbread Fizz Bars here:http://www.superdrug.com
And the Hand Cream here:http://www.superdrug.com
If superdrug doesn't ship to you, find them here: http://www.feelunique.com/brands/zoella-beauty? and https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/

Sorry if the text on this post is a bit all over the place but I'm still learning how to do it! If you have any questions about these products just ask and I hope to see you again here soon!
P.S. Do you like my snowflake background?
Merry Christmas!



















Comments

  1. Really nicely written and presented. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) ลบเลือนหายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นและก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดและก็เรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่ไม่ปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวสวยใสดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดและก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แม้กระนั้นบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันบ่อยมากก็เลยจะได้ประสิทธิภาพที่ดี


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Find here a blog for Introducing Roblox Premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. กลเม็ดเด็ดๆสำหรับในการเล่นเกม สล็อต 918kiss
    คุณเคยเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ สล็อต 918kiss หรือไม่? ในยุคนี้ การเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์กระเป๋านเรื่องธรรมดาที่เจอกันได้ทั่วๆไป ด้วยต้นแบบเกมคาสิโนที่ปรับปลี่ยนให้มีความนำสมัยเยอะขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ยอกมาอยู่ในแพลตฟอร์มของเกมออนไลน์ ทำให้ผู้เล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สามารถเข้าถึงเกมที่ตนเองพึงพอใจจะเล่นได้ง่าย แล้วก็เร็วเพิ่มมากขึ้นกว่าเดิม แม้กระนั้นก่อนจะเข้าไปเล่นเกกมคาสิโน เพศผู้เล่นต้องเรียนรู้แนวทางแนวทางเพิ่มอีก เพ่อที่จะเอาชนะเกมคาสิโนสล็อต 918kiss ได้ง่าย แล้วก็เร็วมากเพิ่มขึ้น โดยวันนี้พวกเราก็มีกลเม็ดเด้ดๆที่คุณควรจะทราบก่อนจะเข้าไปเล่นเกมสล็อต 918kissมาฝากด้วยเหมือนกัน ต้องการทราบว่าจะมีเทคนิคอะไรที่น่าดึงดูด ที่สามารถจะช่วยให้ท่านสามารถทำเงินจากการเล่นเกมคาสิโนได้ง่ายแล้วก็แร็วขึ้น ตามพวกเราไปดูได้เลย
    เทคนิคที่ควรจะทราบสำหรับในการเล่นปน สล็อต 918kiss
    สำหรับเทคนิคที่พวกเราเอามาบอกนี้ เป็นเพียงแต่กลเม็ดส่วนหนึ่งส่วนใดที่จะสามารถช่วยให้ผู้เล่นเกมสามารถทำเงิน จากการเล่นเกมสล็อต 918kissได้มากยิ่งขึ้น ซึ่งผู้เล่นจึงควรนำไปประยุกต์ให้กับลักษณะการเล่นเกของตนเอง เพื่อเพิ่มช่องทางสำหรับการทำเงิน หรือช่องทางสำหรับการเอาชนะเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์มากเพิ่มขึ้น ถ้าหากพร้อมแล้วไปมองกันเลยว้าสำหรับในการเล่นเกมสล็อต 918kiss จึงควรใช้กลเม็ดอะไรบ้าง
    • เลือกจ่ายเงินพนันในเกม สล็อต 918kiss อย่างชาญฉลาด
    • สมัครเล่นเกมสล็อต 918kiss กับเว็บไซต์คาสิโนที่มีโปรโมชั่นน่าดึงดูด
    • มีสติสัมปชัญญะเมื่อใดก็ตามจะเริ่มเล่นกมคาสิโนออนไลน์
    • ไม่เปิดเผยข้อมูลหรือรหัสเข้าเกมของตน
    • เล่าเรียนเคล็ดลับสำหรับเพื่อการเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์เสริมเติม
    เพียงเท่านี้ ระอุรก็จะสามารถเข้ามาเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ได้อย่างไม่ต้องวิตกกังวล แถมยังจะได้โอกาสสำหรับเพื่อการทำเงินได้เพิ่มขึ้นเรื่อยๆกว่าเดิมอีกด้วย อาเป็นว่าถ้าหากคุณทดลองนำเคล็ดวิธีที่พวกเราบอไปใช้แล้วเห็นผลที่ดี ก็อย่าลืมเสนอแนะให้สหายหรือคนรู้จักกันของคุณได้ทดลองใช้เคล็ดวิธีกลุ่มนี้ดูบ้าง เชื่อเลยว่ามันจะช่วยทำให้คุณสามารถทำงินจากการเล่นเกคาสิโนออนไลน์นี้ได้อย่างแน่แท้
    เพราะว่าการเริ่มต้นสำหรับเพื่อการเตรียมพร้อมเพื่อเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไบน์สล็อต 918kiss เป็นเรื่องสำคัญ ถ้าหากคุณต้องการเล่นเกมโดยที่ไม่ต้อไม่สบายใจเกียวกับปัญหาที่บางทีก็อาจจะตามมาภายหลังจากการเล่นเกม ก็เลยจำเป็นมากที่จะเตรียมพร้อมในทุกๆด้าน ในที่สุดถ้าคุณพอใจที่จะเข้ามาเล่นเกมคาสิโนสล็อต 918kissกับพวกเรา ก็รีบเข้ามาสมัครเพื่อรับโปรโมชั่นดีๆพวกเรามีคณะทำงานที่รอให้ความให้การช่วยเหลือ แล้วก็ให้การดูแลทุกคนตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง และก็เชื่อมั่นได้เลยว่าสล็อต 918kissของพวกเรา จ่ายจริง โอนจริง!
    918kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, pgslot it’s really nice paragraph on building up new website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts